Your cart is currently empty.Continue shopping
What Certifications Do Eight Mattresses Have?
If your Eight Mattress were a potential dating partner, we are confident it would meet your high standards. You deserve the best, and we won’t settle for less.
Eight Mattresses are made safely in the U.S. and meet all industry standard regulations.
Each of the four foams in the Eight mattress are CertiPUR-US certified. Certified foams meet program standards for content, emissions, and durability. They are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
CertiPUR-US approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Very low impact on indoor air quality
Eight mattresses also have a fire certification. You can sleep soundly knowing your Eight mattress is safe.